The Global Risks 2015 report listed the water crisis as the number one global risk factor based on the potential impact on society and the risk for widespread devastation (World Economic Forum, 2015).
- Discuss the significance of poor access to clean/potable water and adequate sanitation.
- Why is the water crisis a global issue and not simply a local or regional concern? Please refer to comments or information shared in the videos.
- Also comment on the recent water crisis in the city of Flint, Michigan in comparison or contrast to other water issues around the world.
Please watch the following short videos as they will help give some perspective on some of the issues that have occurred around the world. Copy and paste the URL to access the video.
World Health Organization and UNICEF Joint Monitoring Programme (JMP). (2015) Progress on Drinking Water and Sanitation, 2015 Update and MDG Assessment. Available at: http://www.who.int/water_sanitation_health/monitoring/jmp-2015-update/en/
This forum will close at 11:59 pm on 12th, 2018. Please make your original post early enough to give others the chance to read and respond to it. To obtain full credit:
- Make an original post that addresses the issue (300-350 words).
- The initial post must contain at least 2 scholarly references (more than 2 references are ok).
- Respond to at least one post from your classmates. The response to your peer’s post must be at least 150 words.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Global Water Crisis – HCA347 appeared first on The Nursing TermPaper.